Toys Vs Nightmares Toys Vs Nightmares

Haha

Wow I love that, I actually prefre this to plants vs zombies and I love how you can speed up you're imagination points, pretty good game ;)

Frantic Frigates Frantic Frigates

Oh wow

Read the review's before I played and I must admit it is pretty addictive. It's a simple game and it get's the job done! I loved it, because I grew up playing game's at arcade's and this reminded me so much about it! With the full out circle of cannonball's with the wave's of more of them! Haha brought back alot of good memorie's all in all this is one of the better " time killer's " ive played on newgrounds to date! Good job ;D

Cat Astro Phi Cat Astro Phi

aww!!!

Haha forgot to log in when I finished the game... stupid cat! did all that hard work... just when I thought my bomb pushing way's were over you go and build planet two... Haha love the game... although I would have burnt out my batteries hour's ago!

One Chance One Chance

Awww

I was close to saving the world and you dare stop me!!! I'll be back on another computer... mark my words

MegaTankMan MegaTankMan

I didn't mind it

at all, pretty simple and easy to play. Love the megaman thing going on.

Lambtaco responds:

Awww, yeah.

Muffin Dating Sim Muffin Dating Sim

Haha

Not enough gore...

Sidorio responds:

You almost inspired me to make a Muffin Dating Sim II: Revenge of the Africans, but then I stopped myself because this is one-off masterpiece.

Vuvu Hero Vuvu Hero

Oh snap!

BEAR TIME!!!! haha love training, crazy game :P maxed out the annoying meter

Newgrounds HQ Showdown Newgrounds HQ Showdown

The Boss battle was pretty epic...

As soon as I noticed his arm's I couldn't stop laughing

Master of Fortresses Master of Fortresses

Oh wow

Haha spent the last four hour's playing this. Good game, love the whole acheivment thing, music isn't too too bad... Yeah id recomend this game to all the tower defense people, Love it!

Freeway Fury Freeway Fury

the best game...

Ive played in a really long time, lot's of fun, and ridiculously exciting driving and jumping car's toward's on coming traffic